We are exceptionally concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with UK law and with the laws of all jurisdictions of which we are aware. We understand that all users of our web site are concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What personal information do we collect and why?
- We collect personal information when you place a booking on our Website.
- The purpose of collecting this information is to be able to provide you with the service you have requested in a secure and timely way.
- We do not share your information with Third Parties.
- We do not store credit card or bank details collected from our website.
- If a customer voluntarily sends us sensitive or personal data through our website, we will destroy it once discovered.
- we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We disclose information to our employees for the purpose of supplying the services to you.
- We will not use or disclose your email address for marketing purposes unless you have agreed that we may use or disclose it in this way. You may at any time opt-out of receiving further emails by registering your preference.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer on the hard drive by your web browser. On Cartier Chauffeur London Limited our computer server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your last visit.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once you close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website.
Payment Security Policy
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser, and to encrypt any data you give us when you buy, including financial information such as credit or debit card numbers. Our SSL certificate encryption level is 128-bit/256-bit. Whenever we ask for financial information, you can check that SSL is being used by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser URL bar or toolbar.
We take the following measures to protect your financial information:
- We keep your financial information encrypted on the servers of Authorize.Net and WorldPay UK- two of the most secure payment service providers in the world.
- Access to your information is restricted to authorised staff only.
- If we ask you questions about your financial information, we shall show partial detail e.g. the first four OR the last four digits of the debit or credit card number, only enough to identify the card(s) to which we refer.
Changes to our Private Policy